The course is divided into multiple modules for targeted, intuitive and interactive learning experience.
- Intro into software development
- SDLC explained
- Agile Development
- SCRUM development Cycle
- Conceptualization and Prototyping.
- Back end processes
- Front end process
- OSI model
- RFC protocols
- UI DEV explained
- Information Architecture
- Database schema
- OOPS concepts
- MVC architecture
- Digital Signal Processing
- Communication and System
- Signal and System
- Engineering Math’s
- Software Architecture & Component Based Software Architecture
- Multiple views of Software Architecture and Patterns
- Documenting Software Architecture
- Interface Design
- Designing Software Architecture
- Software Sub system
- Architectural Design
- Designing Object oriented Software Architecture
- Designing Component Based Software Architecture
- Intro Linux Distributions and Windows
- overview of operating system concepts
- Process management and Scheduling
- Memory management : partitioning, paging, segmentation, virtual memory, Device and File management Databases
- OS based server virtualization
- Hardware Performance Based Optimization
- Process and Processing CPU utilization & Performance optimization.
- RAM / ROM / SSD hardware architecture
- GPU & GUI based operations
- IDE & OS Sessions (Ubuntu & Kali Linux)
- Low Level Programming Language : C++ (See Syllabus)
- High Level Programing Language 1 : PYTHON (See Syllabus)
- High Level Programming Language 2: JAVA (See Syllabus)
- Network Topology, LAN, Network node components-Hubs, Bridges, Routers, Gateways, Switches, WAN,ISDN-Transmission Technology, Communications Protocols and Standards.
- Web services
- Service descriptions
- Messaging with SOAP
- Message exchange Patterns
- Atomic Transactions
- Service layer abstraction
- Application Service
- Layer – Business Service Layer – Orchestration Service Layer.
- Introduction- IP header- IP routing – Subnet addressing- Subnet mask- Special case IP addresses – Ifconfig – Netstat- routing principles – ICMP host and Network unreachable errors – ICMP redirect errors – ICPM router discovery messages- Dynamic routing – UNIX routing daemons- routing information protocol (RIP)- OSPF-CIDR –Case study: Voice over IP for two way Communication.
- Introduction- UDP header- UDP checksum- examples-IP fragmentation – ICMP unreachable errors – Path MTU discovery- Interaction between UDP and ARP- UDP datagram size- ICMP source quench error- Broad casting and Multi casting – IGMP- NFS- -TFTP-BOOTP.
- Introduction- TCP services- TCP header – Connection establishment and termination – Maximum size – TCP half close– TCP state transition diagram – Reset segments- Simultaneous open and close – TCP options – Interactive input –Delayed acknowledgement – Nagle algorithm – Window size advertisement- Normal data flow – Sliding window –Window size – PUSH flag – Slow start– Bulk data throughput – Urgent mode.
- CP/IP time out – Retransmission – Roundtrip time measurement – Congestion avoidance algorithms – Fast retransmit and fast recover algorithm – Re pacaketization – ICMP errors- TCP persistent – TCP features and performance –Telnet – SMTP – TCP dump.
- Model of network security – Security attacks, services and attacks – OSI security architecture – Classical encryption techniques – SDES – Block cipher Principles- DES – Strength of DES – Block cipher design principles – Block cipher mode of operation – Evaluation criteria for AES – RC4 – Differential and linear cryptanalysis – Placement of encryption function – traffic confidentiality.
- Number Theory – Prime number – Modular arithmetic – Euclid’s algorithm – Fermet’s and Euler’s theorem – Primality – Chinese remainder theorem – Discrete logarithm – Public key cryptography and RSA – Key distribution – Key management – Diffie Hellman key exchange – Elliptic curve Cryptography.
- Authentication requirement – Authentication function – MAC – Hash function – Security of hash function and MAC – SHA – HMAC – CMAC – Digital signature and authentication protocols
- Intruder – Intrusion detection system – Virus and related threats – Countermeasures – Firewalls design principles – Trusted systems – Practical implementation of cryptography and security.
- Introduction – Distributed Systems – Hardware and Software concepts – Design issues; Communication in Distributed systems : Layered protocols – ATM networks – Client Server model – Remote Procedure Calls- Group communication Tools.
- Synchronization : Clock synchronization – Mutual exclusion – Election algorithms, – Atomic transactions – Deadlocks; Processes : Threads – System models – processor allocation – Scheduling – Fault tolerance – Real time distributed systems.
- Shared memory : Consistency models – Page based distributed shared memory – Shared variables– Object based distributed shared memory; Distributed File Systems : Design and Implementation.
- Memory organization – program memory – data memory – direct & indirect addressing area – Program status word – register banks – addressing modes – instruction set – arithmetic – logical and data transfer instructions – Boolean instructions – program branching instructions – Programming examples.
- Machine cycles – interrupts – interrupt sources – interrupt enable register – interrupt priority – interrupt control system – interrupt handling – single step operation – port bit latches and buffers – port structures and operation – accessing external memory – programming examples.
- DSS – Intro, Uses, Decision Making – Rational, Managers, Decision Support, Group Decision, Intuitions and Business Intelligence.
- DSS Components –Characteristics, Databases, Data Warehouses. Model Components – Model and Analytics, Options and Problems for Models, Data Mining, Model-Based Management Systems. Intelligence and DSS, User Interface
- Function-Oriented Software Design: Overview of SA/SD Methodology, Structured Analysis, Developing the DFD Model of a System, Structured Design, Detailed Design, Design Review, an overview of Object Oriented design. User Interface Design: Characteristics of Good User Interface, Basic Concepts, Types of User Interfaces, Fundamentals of Component-based GUI Development, A User Interface Design Methodology.
- Coding And Testing: Coding, Code Review, Software Documentation, Testing, Unit Testing, Black-Box Testing, White-Box Testing, Debugging, Program Analysis Tool, Integration Testing, Testing Object-Oriented Programs, System Testing, Some General Issues Associated with Testing
- System Design, Problem partitioning, abstraction, top-down and bottom-up design, Structured approach.
- Functional versus object-oriented approach, design specification and verification metrics, monitoring and control.
- Top-down and bottom-up, structured programming, information hiding, programming style, and internal documentation. Verification, Metrics, monitoring and control.
- Data Structure and algorithm preliminaries: Definitions; Time and Space analysis of Algorithms; Time and space trade-off, Recursion, ADT Array: Definitions of Arrays and Lists; Stacks; Queues; Strings; Row/Column major representation of Arrays; Sparse matrix.
- Linked List: Singly linked list; circular linked list; doubly linked list, operations on linked list.
- Stack: Push; Pop; Applications of Stack; stack representation using array and linked list.
- Queue: Representation using array and linked list; Insertion and deletion operations; circular queue; priority queue.
- Graph Algorithms: Representation and Traversal, Basic Algorithms Minimal Spanning Tree, Shortest Path, All pairs Shortest Path, Transitive Closer Searching and Sorting Methods: Various Searching and Sorting algorithms with complexity analysis.
- Tree: Definition; Generalised tree representation; Binary tree – definitions and properties; binary tree traversal algorithms with and without recursion.
- Binary Search Tree – creation, insertion and deletion operations, Threaded tree (One way and Two way); AVL tree balancing; B-tree; Application of trees.
- Project management BASICS , Deep into CRM, CMS and ERPs.SAAS for Project Management In-Stream activities – Project initiation: activities, Outputs, Quality Records, completion criteria –Project Planning and Tracking: Components, activities specific to Project tracking—Project Closure: Effective closure Process issues, Metrics for Project Closure.
- Software requirement Gathering: Inputs and start criteria, Dimentions, steps, Output & Quality records, Skillsets, Challenges, Metrics for Requirement Phase – Estimation : Phases of Estimation, Methodology, Models for size estimation, Challenges, Metrics for Estimation Process —Design and Development Phases- Project Management in Testing & Maintenance Phase.
- Clipping and Clamping circuits with diodes and transistors
- Use of op amp and practical integration.
- Inverting amplifier
- Non-inverting amplifier
- AC amplifier
- Integrator And frequency response (Bode* Amplitude plot)
- Elimination determination of frequency response
- Regulated DC Voltage and current sources using op amps- regulation characteristics
- with load.
- Study of 555 timer chips and testing of
- Astable multi-vibrator (Clock generator) (ii) monostable multi-vibrator.
LAST STAGE & COURSE COMPLETION
Once all the segments are completed by the learner , then multiple projects have to be rendered by the learners in close co-ordination with the faculty, they will get step by step assistance in developing scalable software solutions.
Appearing for WEEKLY ASSESSMENTS and PROJECT SUBMISSIONs will make the learner eligible for SOFTWARE DEV CERTIFICAITON, failure to score mandatory marks will result in re-appearance and once clearing every assessment the learner will be able to get our SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT COURSE CERTIFICATION .